With a length of 120cm, a width of 50cm, a draft of 18cm, and a weight of 18Kg, the Sonar 1200 is made of corrosion resistant fibers and materials.
It has two 24 volt dc electric motors and a payload of 20kg. Maximum speed: 9 knots Autonomy: 240 minutes.
Remote control: X7 433 Mhz
Range: 30 Km
Radio modem for data telemetry: Freewave 2.4 Ghz
Data telemetry range: 20Km
Autopilot: Cube 2
Tracking satellite signals: GPS Ublox neo 8P – Gnss, Qzss, Glonas, Galileo, BeiDou
- Boat for Bathymetric Cartography, allows to make a 3D map of the seabed, reservoirs and wetlands using a single beam echo sounder.
- Underwater bottom scanning and geo-referenced images on a map in real time using multi-beam echo sounder. It allows the search and location of submerged objects and marked on the map.
- The main characteristic of the equipment is its low weight and portability by a single operator.
- Fully autonomous with a pre-established route on the on-board autopilot using the remote base station.
- Autopilot: Cube 2
Tracking satellite signals: GPS Ublox neo 8P Gnss, Qzss, Glonas, Galileo, BeiDou
Connection to NTRIP caster for RTCM corrections
- RTK accuracy: H (10mm + 1ppm) V (20mm + 1ppm)
- Mono beam Echosounder: Garmin Echomap 62 CV
- Probe Sensor: Garmin Gt20
- Power: 500w RMS
- 1st Bathymetric Frequency: 77/220 Khz
- 2nd Bathymetric Frequency: 455/800 Khz
- Measurement range: 0.5-700 Mts
- Resolution: 3 cm
- Multi-beam Echosounder: Chirp igital 680D
- Frequency: 680 Khz
- Horizontal Beam: 0.5º
- Vertical Beam: 60º
- Range: 1-100 mts
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Increase link security 100%
- Autonomous monitoring 100%
Sonar 1200 is controlled by its base station with a remote range of 30 km and a data telemetry range of 20 km.